Are you looking for a book publisher? Then you have come to the right place.
BPS Books is in the business of helping authors step-by-step through the publishing process.
As a book editor for the past three decades, I have published hundreds of authors, first as managing editor of a large publishing house and now as a print-on-demand publisher taking advantage of new technologies.
If you want to work with someone who will get back to you quickly and work with you personally, take a look at the BPS Books process below, and send me a note.
I'm looking forward to helping you.
– Donald G. Bastian
The BPS Books Process
- We assess your proposal/manuscript.
- If we believe your book fits our list, we make an offer to publish, which includes:
- recommendations regarding format, page count, publisher’s list price, and schedule.
- the fees BPS Books will charge for editing, cover design, typesetting, and distribution setup [more on fees].
- We make your book available for sale on Amazon and other major Internet sites in Canada, the U.S., and the UK.
- BPS pays you 85% of net income on these sales.
- For your own sales, you can purchase copies from BPS Books, on a print-on-demand basis, at 75% off the list price.
BPS Books is the smart solution for you:
- Your book will be published more quickly than possible with traditional publishers.
- Yet you will receive the same professional care that traditional publishers offer – or better.
- And you will receive a far larger portion of earnings on sales than normal.
- Contact us for more information on publishing your book with BPS Books.