The Portable Sales Coach
Time is money—which means you're pouring money down the drain when you spend your time on low-percentage selling strategies.
How many times have you cold-called someone with no expectation that they'd have any interest in your pitch? How many times have you had to crowbar your way into someone's office to make a presentation? How many deals have you poured hours into, knowing that they were doomed from the start?
Don't just work hard—work smart. Read this book for the high-percentage plays in sales that will take your game to the next level. Discover how to:
- Craft a cold call your market wants to hear
- Get more appointments from fewer cold calls
- Get more sales from fewer appointments
- Find segments of your market that no one else is selling to
- Figure out which of your customers are making you money and which are costing you money
- Stop wasting time on people who aren't going to buy from you