Lifelong Financial Strategies for Success
with Your Money, Revised Edition
WHEN KURT ROSENTRETER STARTED his career in finance nearly twenty years ago, he couldn’t believe:
- That Canadians received so little in advice about the after-tax implications of their investment decisions.
- And that so many of them just bought investment and insurance products without building a proper financial plan first.
Kurt made it his personal responsibility and professional mission to wake Canadians up to the need to build their wealth in a more sophisticated way. He took his message to the airwaves and pages of Canada’s media, spoke to large audiences across the country, and published three popular books, including Wealthbuilding, now available in this information-packed and wisdom-packed revised edition.
In Wealthbuilding, Kurt guides you in considering these and other factors in all of your financial decisions:
- Taxes and tax planning.
- How and why you invest.
- Your future retirement plans.
- Living in retirement today.
- Death and what matters to you.
- Your parents.
- Your children, spouse, and grandchildren.
- Insurance: how much and what kind.
- Financial advisers: how many and what kind.
- Income and expanses.
- Your career.
- Real estate.
- Your attitude.